Supportive Services Program
Our Supportive Services Program includes comprehensive case management services by professional staff aimed at assisting Housing Authority clients in maintaining successful tenancies.
- Case Management (short term)
- Referral to Confidential Counseling Services
- Referral Assistance
- Senior Services
- Transitional Assistance
- Eviction Prevention
For more information, please contact one of our case managers:
Behavioral Health Specialist
Senior Advocate/Case Manager
Family Advocate/Case Manager
Health Access and Care Coordination Project
The Health Access and Care Coordination (HACC) Project is an innovative multi-agency, multi-disciplinary collaborative focused on expanding access and improving coordination across the continuum of care to ensure equitable healthcare for newly eligible Medi-Cal members residing in affordable housing.
The core values of equity, respect, compassion and collaboration guide the actions of HACC partners as we work together to improve access to health services for vulnerable members of our community.
The HACC collaborative will help facilitate the following for MediCal expansion members, ages 19-65:
- Increase access to mental health and immediate care services through the development of a multi-agency, multi-disciplinary team;
- Provide health education and wellness programs;
- Enhance care coordination across primary and behavioral healthcare delivery systems by assisting in health care navigation, linkages to formal services, arranging appointments, transportation to appointments, follow-up calls, and other disease management activities;
- Provide home visits and “pop-up” clinics for physical and mental health assessments, and preliminary treatment;
- Educate participants on how to avoid readmission to the hospital for basic healthcare needs; and
- Connect participants with area health care providers in order to help them establish lasting relationships.
For more information about the Health Access and Care Coordination Project, please contact:
Health Services Coordinator
Tel: (805) 897-1054