Advocate of the Day Program
The Housing Authority’s Advocate of the Day program offers individualized assistance to clients through a wide range of services. The services and resources offered are in collaboration with a variety of local community partner agencies. The Advocate of the Day program is able to provide assistance and support to help clients better understand:
- Affordable housing programs and resources
- Public benefits such as MediCal, CalFresh, CalWORKs and In-Home Supportive Services
- Basic necessities including food, utility assistance, employment acquisition, financial resources
- Youth information and resources such as childcare, child/youth after school programs, college prep, scholarship information, youth mental health & wellness
- Family services including parenting classes and workshops, financial literacy education, counseling, parent/caregiver mental health & wellness information
- And more!
An Advocate of the Day is available over the phone Monday-Thursday 10:00AM-12:00PM. Please call (805) 965-1071 and ask to speak to the Advocate of the Day.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please call Leticia Zuniga at (805) 897-1059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Matters Newsletter
Our Family Matters e-newsletter for May is ready!
These are some of the highlights in the link below:
- HACSB Closed Days
- COVID-19 Resources & latest news
- Family Resources
- Senior Resources
- Youth Resources & Scholarships
- And more!