Join our talented, fun and hard-working team of professionals! The Housing Authority fosters a collaborative and respectful work environment where every team member plays a significant role in working together to further our mission of providing safe, decent and quality affordable housing to individuals with limited incomes in our community. We offer opportunities for advancement and professional growth and meaningful work that positively impacts our Santa Barbara community and its residents. We currently have the following opportunity available. Please click on the link below for more information and to apply.
We currently do not have any positions available. Please check back at a later time.
The Housing Authority of the City of Santa Barbara helps low-income Santa Barbara residents achieve self-sufficiency by providing employment and job opportunities through its Intern Training Program. For consideration for an internship, individuals must meet one of the following Section 3 criteria:
- Participate in Housing Authority, housing assistance programs; or
- Be a low-income resident of Santa Barbara
- Support Housing Authority Programs & Services
- Gain valuable work experience and skills
- Network with collaborative agencies
- Receive paid on-the-job training
For more information, contact Alice Villarreal Redit: